Hamptons Villa 43
Sleeps 6 people. The Hamptons Villa 43 is set back a little from the beach with a path and roadway for resort buggies in front. There is a large grass lawn across the pathway for the kids to play on. You are still only 70m to the beach!
The ground level consists of an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room opening onto the deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is second toilet downstairs, also a laundry area.
Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 single beds, plus a bunk area in hallway with 2 single bunks, sleeping a maximum of 6 guests. The main bedroom has a balcony, for the amazing night views across the bay to Bribie Island or Brisbane. Please note the Dolphin Feeding Package is not available to guests when staying in this privately owned villa.
- Sleeps 6 guests
- Bedrooms are located upstairs.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x queen size bed.
- Bedroom 2 – 2 x single beds.
- Hallway sleepout – 2 x single bunks.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Downstairs kitchen with microwave, 4 burner stove top (no oven), fridge/freezer, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
- Good size combined lounge/dining area.
Guests staying at the Resort have access to all of the resort facilities including:
- Unlimited access to 2 resort pools
- The Whalers Bar
- Resort Coffee Shop
- The Beach Café
- The new Burger Bar
- Tursiops Breakfast Restaurant
- Authentic Chinese Cuisine Restaurant, “Fire and Stone”.