Introducing our ‘Girls visit Gold Coast’ package
At Elite Holiday Homes and My Holiday Concierge, we know that nothing beats a girls’ getaway. That’s why we’ve dreamt up the ultimate package – ‘Girls visit Gold Coast’ – to guarantee your next getaway with your girlfriends is a good one.
Here’s the rundown…
You’ll check into your elite, exclusive five-bedroom home on the Gold Coast waterfront. In addition to being fully air-conditioned (a luxury given the Gold Coast’s warm year-round temperatures), you’ll have your own private swimming pool and outdoor living area to soak up the sun.
After enjoying a mini pedicure, manicure, massage or facial on arrival, unwind with a complimentary bottle of bubbles and graze on nibbles. Sit back, relax and listen to your favourite playlist while you catch up on all the gossip in one of the many open-plan indoor or outdoor entertaining areas.
The next morning, you’ll awaken feeling refreshed and start your day with a stroll to a local cafe, then some yoga or meditation overlooking the water. After that, indulge in a bit of retail therapy at the nearby shopping centres – Oasis and Pacific Fair are both on your doorstep.
You might want to pick up a new swimsuit to stroll down to the beach in, book in hand. Or, stay in and read by the pool at home, before watching a movie at home. Time is elastic!
For your final night, embark on a culinary journey around Asia at Hideaway Kitchen. Must-try dishes include Cantonese crunch rolls of Moreton Bay Bugs and duck breast pancakes with Canton sauce, though you’ll get to choose up to seven dishes to enjoy amongst your group.
What a perfect way to end the ultimate girls’ trip.
Our ‘Girls visit Gold Coast’ package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a five bedroom home on the Gold Coast positioned just a short five minutes from beaches, restaurants and shopping precincts
- Delicious grazing nibbles on arrival featuring cheeses, dips and antipasto
- Indulge in an express mini pedicure, manicure, massage or facial upon arrival before diving into your delicious grazing nibbles by your private outdoor pool
- Street Feast at Hideaway Kitchen
+ Optional upgrade:
- Private transfer from Gold Coast Airport to your holiday home
- Pre-prepared catered meals in the fridge upon your arrival
- Weekend Essentials Hamper
- Increase your body treatment to one hour
- Afternoon sunset skippered cruise
Optional extra: An in-house ceramic class making a platter and dip bowl – $120 per person. You will roll out a slab of clay and learn how to make a platter and create a dip bowl. You don’t need any clay experience – we will teach you everything you need to know and supply all materials and refreshments for our ceramic workshops.
Offer valid for stays between 1st February 2024 and 14th March 2024 (variants may apply). From $450 per person for four to ten girls…
10 girls = $450
09 girls = $495
08 girls = $540
07 girls = $600
06 girls = $665
05 girls = $780
04 girls = $890
For any further enquires contact our friendly team at
My Holiday Concierge
Ph +61 7 5592 3881